Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ivy~ 20 months old

Ivy is growing up so fast. I almost teared up a few days ago. I was waking Ivy up and Lena was sitting next to me. Ivy peeked her eyes open and then stretched. Lena said "mommy, give her just another minute, she is growing". Aww! That is something I had told Lena when Ivy was only a few days old and I cannot believe she remembered. Newborns stretch a lot and Lena asked what she was doing. I told her she was stretching so she can grow big like her. I guess she thinks that every time Ivy stretches she is growing :)

I took her out tonight for some pictures and tried to find some fall color. This was tbe best I could find. I wish we had those beautiful firey red, orange, and yellow leaves like they do up north!

this one is my fav :)



her new thing is yelling lol




the "am I in trouble" look :)






silly girl

No comments:

What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.